- The Pregnancy Help Center exists to provide faith-based resources and services
that address the spiritual, physical, educational, and emotional needs of pregnant
and single mothers by supporting, training, and equipping them with skills for
STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLE
- The Pregnancy Help Center is a Christian ministry committed to saving the lives of unborn babies and assisting mothers throughout their pregnancy. We provide information about the development of the baby from conception to birth, adoption options, prenatal care, and parenting skills for newborns. Clients may receive free pregnancy tests and ultrasounds as well as information about medical and financial assistance.
- The Pregnancy Help Center provides confidential assessments with an individualized treatment plan utilizing our services and community resources. Staff and volunteers are trained to provide godly counseling and mentoring to young women, men, and families facing unplanned pregnancies.
- The Pregnancy Help Center does not discriminate in providing services because of race, religious beliefs, color, ethnicity, or marital status. The Pregnancy Help Center encourages abstinence and does not recommend contraceptives. Women seeking contraceptives are encouraged to seek counsel from their doctors and pastors.
- The Pregnancy Help Center is pro-life and does not recommend, provide, or refer clients for any type of abortion.
- The Pregnancy Help Center is committed to creating an awareness within the community of the needs of pregnant women, unborn babies, and providing emotional healing for post-abortive mothers.
- The Pregnancy Help Center is run by a team of dedicated Christian men and women who serve as paid staff, volunteers, and board members.