Pregnancy Help Centers, Lake of the Ozarks (PHC) is an organization supporting potential Mothers and their unborn children in the Lake of the Ozarks region.
PHC believes in the Right To Life and in no circumstance supports the murder of the innocent. We’re here to help you! All services at Pregnancy Help Centers are free and confidential. Please call or text us for more information.
We offer the following services free of charge:
- Pregnancy Test
- Ultrasound Scan
- One-on-One Mentoring and Education
We will refer you to agencies that may be able to help with other concerns:
- Health Department
- Division of Family Services
- Medical Personnel
- Citizens Against Domestic Violence
Non-Judgmental Confidential Services
We offer you a safe place to share how you are feeling during this decision making process. Our staff consists of strong women who have overcome issues such as: domestic violence, substance abuse; troubled relationships, sexual abuse and past abortions. We will provide caring, compassionate counsel because we understand that life doesn’t always turn out the way you thought it would.
Lab Quality Pregnancy Testing that is 99% accurate.
LIMITED OBSTETRICAL ULTRASOUND IN ORDER TO:
- Detect fetal heartbeat.
- Determine fetal age.
- Determine approximate due date.
- Detect the location of the pregnancy (Pregnancies that develop outside of the uterus, known as ectopic pregnancies can be life threatening.)
Ultrasound is your best tool to gain medical information about your pregnancy in order to make an informed choice. According to the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG), miscarriages occur in approximately 20% of all pregnancies and most occur in the first 13 weeks of pregnancy. If signs of a possible miscarriage are detected during your ultrasound YOU MAY NOT NEED AN ABORTION. If ultrasound shows a possible ectopic pregnancy you need to seek immediate medical attention. YOU DO NOT NEED AN ABORTION. In both of these situations you avoid the pain and cost of an abortion.
PREGNANCY OPTIONS COUNSELING INCLUDING INFORMATION ON:
- Continuing the pregnancy and parenting.
- Continuing the pregnancy and releasing for adoption.
- Abortion procedures and information.
- Personalized Care Plan
- Parenting Classes and Workshops for both men and women
- Referral Network
We are here for you…
We’re here to help you make an informed choice about your unplanned pregnancy.
Every woman and man is a unique individual and is treated that way by the staff of Pregnancy Resource Center. We are here to help you. Our non-judgmental staff and professional counselors are here to help you every step of the way.
Center Phone Number: 573-346-3337
Text Number: 573-873-6705
Office Hours are:
- Mondays: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (walk-ins until 3 p.m. and after 3 p.m. by appointment only)
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (walk-ins until 3 p.m. and after 3 p.m. by appointment only)
- Thursday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (walk-ins until 3 p.m. and after 3 p.m. by appointment only)